RE: cycle wing hardware

To: <Mogfrog1@aol.com>
Subject: RE: cycle wing hardware
From: "Gene Gillam" <anngene@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:22:17 -0500
John,

Contact Bob Alley (Boballey747@aol.com) and join the T-ABC group at
http://www.mg-tabc.org/.  Bob was (probably still is) selling cycle
fenders and can more than likely conjure up some hardware to mount them
with.  I've got a set of his cycle fenders on the TC vintage racer I'm
building (photo enclosed).  The fender stays came from Harry Pyle in
Australia but that was sort of a one off, one time deal a couple of
years ago.

Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS