RE: TSO CD Rom

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TSO CD Rom
From: "Roger D. Thompson" <rthompson2666@houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 06:59:08 -0600
I received my copy yesterday.  Like Terry I also have a Dell with Windows XP
Pro service pack 2.  My Adobe is 6.02 and also IE 6 and I run EZ Firewall.

I find that mine works very much like Terry states.  However I have found
that my system will hang up and not display anything you select on the
technical or issues options.  It just hangs up on the page that has these
two indexes on the left.  An exit and restart of the program did not help.
Restart of computer did not help, I had to turn it off and then it would
once again work.  This has happened several times.  This seems to happen if
I exit the program then try to restart it.

I find that the search option is a bit of a pain as it only searches one
issue over the forty years and then asks if you want to continue on to the
next issue.  One hit at a time and you must answer after each issue if you
want to search the next issue.  It is not very user friendly.  I have also
found that there is nothing under the title of Electrical Equipment in the
Technical Article Index.  We all know there have been articles on this
subject many times in over 40 years.

Roger

1950TD 1854