Re: TSO CD Rom

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: TSO CD Rom
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:55:55 -0800
Terry,

While I have not ordered the TSO CD, I have been following the various
comments regarding the problems that people have been having opening the
CD.  Your comment that you are using IE as your browser for the
interface and I am wondering if the people who are having the problems
are using some other browser, such as Mozilla or Netscape.  I am not
sure how this would keep the CD from opening, but thought I would toss
it out for those more knowledgeable than I to discuss.

Cheers,
Dave