Re: mods

To: <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: mods
From: "Wayne Francis" <whfrancis@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:13:11 -0800
Well, I guess if anyone was complaining about lack of activity on this list
that's about to change.  Careful, guys, this is a slippery slope we're about
to start sliding on.  Religion, sex, politics, MG mods: volatile topics
indeed.  Let civility prevail.
   The wiring kit is at http://www.ronfrancis.com/ .  Since there is no kit
for the MG, I went with their "universal" kit.  That was about 5 years ago,
and I'm just now getting it installed.  Dunno what their current offerings
are.  It wasn't cheap, but I had an electrical fire many years ago (before
the TD went into storage) and have always resolved to improve the electrics.
   I agree wholeheartedly with the "bolt-on mods" only; rip out the wiring
kit, put in a loom, no big deal.
Wayne Francis
50 TD
Ojai, CA