Re: 45mm Core Plugs

To: cgrunau@pathcom.com
Subject: Re: 45mm Core Plugs
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:20:04 -0400
Hi Bob,

    Thanks for the response.  Abingdon Spares had the 45 mm ones (actually
44.9).  Now I'm discovering a size issue with Moss' main bearings.  I'm used to
having the center bearing be a snug fit in the cap, this one fell right out.
Did
a check with plastigage and found >.003" clearance.  The slightly used bearing
that I was replacing for general principals measured .002". Frustrating!

Bud Krueger