hey all

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: hey all
From: Walter Thomson <dynamike1@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:31:56 -0700
My girlfriend has recently acquired a 1951 TD and has volunteered my
services to assemble it. It is a rolling chassis now with all drivetrain
rebuilt and painted. That's as far as assembly goes the rest is my fine
adventure.  Luckily I have boxes of almost every new part for it there
is including all the chrome,guages,knobs,interior,top, etc.  Needless to
say its a great start and much expenses done. I'm looking for any
insightful hints on alignment of body panels,tricks, ideas, better ways
to go about this assembly. All responses welcome dealing with this car.

thanks to all
Mike and Michelle