Re: hey all

To: Walter Thomson <dynamike1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: hey all
From: Geoff Love <engconn@f-tech.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:53:04 -0400
--------------4BFDDF2301B98840798E7FAE

Walter Thomson wrote:

> My girlfriend has recently acquired a 1951 TD and has volunteered my
> services to assemble it. It is a rolling chassis now with all drivetrain
> rebuilt and painted. That's as far as assembly goes the rest is my fine
> adventure.  Luckily I have boxes of almost every new part for it there
> is including all the chrome,guages,knobs,interior,top, etc.  Needless to
> say its a great start and much expenses done. I'm looking for any
> insightful hints on alignment of body panels,tricks, ideas, better ways
> to go about this assembly. All responses welcome dealing with this car.
>
> thanks to all
> Mike and Michelle

And don't forget to let your bank manager know what you are about to embark
on.  You will, in all probability, be needing his or her services.

Geoff Love

--------------4BFDDF2301B98840798E7FAE
 name="engconn.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Love;Geoffrey E.
tel;fax:as above
tel;home:570 739 3340
tel;work:570 739 3340
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:The English Connection
adr:;;P. O. Box 133;Friedensburg;Pa.;17933;
version:2.1
email;internet:engconn@f-tech.net
title:Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
note:Restorer of British Motor Cars