Ammeter

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Ammeter
From: Dave and Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 00:12:01 -0700
Gentlemen,
    I believe that the Mo-Ma that you are refering to no longer exists.
It is now
West Valley Auto Electronics
19314 Vanowen St.
Reseda, CA 91335
(818) 785-9500
e-mail:  mmintz@pacificnet.net

or you could try
Nisonger Instrument Sales & Service
570 Mamaroneck Ave.
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
(888) 781-6968
web site:  http://www.nisonger.com

Further, I doubt that the ammeter was damaged by placing a 10 amp
battery charger on it as the internal coil consists of one turn of about
#10 wire.  If one looks at the electrical schematic in the shop manual,
it shows the ammeter in series with the main charge circuit to the
battery, which can be considerably more than 10 amps.  Even if the
single turn of wire in the meter is damaged (most likely by melting the
solder that holds it in place), it can be very easily repaired.

Dave