Re: Bleeding brakelines

To: simbafish@home.com
Subject: Re: Bleeding brakelines
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:49:10 -0400
Stu,
  This procedure sounds right to me. It should be working (it says in the
literature)
  Try putting the valve end of the tube into a small jar (maybe a small
soda bottle) with fluid in it.  My guess is that the little valve is not
sealing 100 per cent. With the valve immersed in fluid, there would be no
sucking back of air if the valve works only 98 per cent.
Bob