RE: Flasher Location

Subject: RE: Flasher Location
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 21:16:10 -0700
I've got one answer with "but when I rebuilt my 53 and rewired
it, the flasher was attached to one of the bolts on the
reinforcement patch on the driver's side."

I've got one answer with "My '53 TD/23383 is December, 1952(?)
with the flasher unit on the right hand
horn bracket as you describe. The TD has original now brittle
wiring."

I've got one answer with "I believe that if you look at a new
wiring harness, you will find that the wires for the flasher unit
are very close to where the relay mounts on the inside (of the
car) of the rear tool box bulkhead. "

I've got one answer "My late '53 TD had the unit on the left side
of the fire wall sitting flat
against the wall. It was up rather high."

COME ON GUYS. I NEED SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS.

Where does the turn signal flasher (Tungsol unit, not relay) go
on TD's factory equiped with turn signals.