RE: Flasher Location

To: "'Bullwinkle'" <yd3@nvc.net>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Flasher Location
From: "Hermance, Jonathan" <Jonathan_Hermance@ATK.COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:34:18 -0500
My '53 TD/23383 is December, 1952(?) with the flasher unit on the right hand
horn bracket as you describe.  My '54 TF/1681 is November, 1953(?) and has
as I remember, the flasher on the left side end of the tool box in the
engine compartment.  The TD has original now brittle wiring.  The TF has 12
year old Moss vinyl covered wiring. Both looms have green, black and
whatever wires to the flasher units as if the flashers are where they
belong.

Jon