Re: Source and size of TF screws, bolts & Taps

To: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: Source and size of TF screws, bolts & Taps
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 19:16:43 -0700
"hopefully the Moss ones will be too."

The ones I got were cadmium plated. The original ones I took out
of my TD were steel and if they were plated, I couldn't tell.

I just found the listing for individual floor screws in
Abingdon's catalog on page 41 items 73-76: AJD4409 for the long
one, AJD4405 for medium, AJD4368 for the short, and ACA5374 for
the washer. These are single item numbers. Abingdon used MG
numbers wherever possible so these may be the actual part
numbers.

However, I haven't found the 'finish' of these recessed cross
headed screws. MGA used a zinc finish according to the part
number and cross referencing that to BMC's "Fastener Decoder
Booklet". MGA also used the same cup washer, but I can't find a
finish for it. All sorts fof washers are listed, but no cup
washers.