Source and size of TF screws, bolts & taps

To: MG T List <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Source and size of TF screws, bolts & taps
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 12:58:39 -0500
Does anyone out there know of a good source of screws (floorboard and
floorboard angle iron - are these 2BA screws) and taps?  Moss and
Abington spares don't really show them.  Also what size is the fuel tank
drain plug threads and where can get a tap - I assume it is some sort of
a BSP thread?  Someone used and incorrectly sized steal plug which
leaked and messed up the threads, when I tried to screw in my new brass
plug, the gummed up threads stripped the plug - which will no be fun to
get out since it won't unscrew.  Thanks!

Kevin Brown    '54 MGTF 1500 RHD  '64 MGB  '71 MGB V8
Odessa, MO