Re: Got some useful data

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Got some useful data
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:46:12 -0700
You've definitely got more than your share of oddities here.  I can't
reproduce the iconized run thingie either.

Are you running Windows overtop something else, such as on a Mac
emulator or something?  Or is this just straight up Windows on a PC as
Bill intended?  You seem to have more than your fair share of weirdness
going on.

Anyone else have similar symptoms?

--Byron