[Roadsters] rear springs and shifter boot

To: "Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] rear springs and shifter boot
From: Chris Collett <cccracing@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:22:51 -0700
I bottom out pretty regularly on dips in the road.  Is this pretty typical
of roadsters or do I need to work on it.  New rear shocks already, but
bottom out pretty hard over 45 to 50 mph.  Any type spring helpers?  No
budget, so not going with new springs.

Next, I need to keep the hot air from coming inside the car up the leather
shifter boot area.  I bought an aftermarket rubber shift boot and hid it
under the leather boot, but it interferes and makes the shifting hard.
Anyone have a solution.