Re: [Roadsters] Thanks for the input - so if I try and start it...

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Thanks for the input - so if I try and start it...
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:58:38 -0700
>From personal experience, the gas is probably bad. I would drain the gas
tank, and refill with a couple gallons of fresh, new gas. Replace the fuel
filter(s), too. Change the oil & oil filter.

However, it still should turn over and sound like it's firing. If not
turning over, ignition/starter circuit. If turning over, but not firing,
pull a plug, hold it near the block, and have someone turn the key (or get a
remote starter switch). Spark?

Other than this post stating dead battery, you really haven't provided any
information other than "it won't start."

And a '68 what? 1600? 2000?

Pete