Re: [Roadsters] gas filler neck

To: Datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] gas filler neck
From: Jim Gammon <gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry for the late response, but consider tin plating.

Tin is used much more outside the USA for some reason, but is really underused
here.

It protects against rust, is a thicker coating than most plating, and works
better, longer than zinc, in my experience. It also makes the part look almost
like cast stainless, especially castings and forgings.

Jim
NJ 69 2K