[Roadsters] repost request

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] repost request
From: "Ed Mitchell" <edmitche@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:26:14 -0600
Hi All,

I'm looking for a Window Sales Sticker for a Datsun roadster  - 60's era

If it's just a picture.or some sort of visual.

I'd like to reproduce and aged one for my car.1967.5 Roadster 1600

But I need something to go by

I pitched this out earlier...and got a response from someone who thought
they had one.but never got a further response

Found this on the web. (gotta luv google)
http://www.frontiernet.net/~asg/stick_samp/samples.htm

But I want to make this.so I can get it as authentic as possible.(and only
You and I will know I'm a sticker fraud)  : )

But I'm looking for true authenticity.and would like a vintage look I can
create myself.maybe drop in a few Japanese fonts   : )  wrinkle it up a
bit.pour some coffee on it to age it.etc

I'm hoping to go for my first entered show in October -
http://www.zianet.com/rtrd/index.htm

Any ideas or examples would be greatly appreciated

Oh.Got dead betty back up and running after the Coil Explosion.and got her
up to 110mph.totally clenched and puckered.but she did it - woo hoo  : )

Thanks all

Ed Mitchell

Las Cruces, NM

1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600 - SPL311-12761

http://www.ziaroc.com/   <--8 member strong  WOOT!  : )

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559322539UXctqG    <--Dead Betty  : )  photo
updates coming soon