Re: Photography feedback!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Photography feedback!
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:28:18 +1000 (EST)
Alvin

Nice pics of a very covetable car.

I'm also a photographic novice so take my feedback as
such.  Shots at sunset and dusk I use tripod and
experiment with fill flash so you get good detail of
car with flash plus long exposure time gives the
sunset and soft light at dusk.  If you have a spare
flash that can double as a slave flash (that is, it
goes off when it 'sees' another flash), put it in the
car or near the car to one side to give you a
different lighting effect of a part of the car.  This
may also work on highlighting the black. The other
thing I learned a few yaers back was that using a
tripod in moonlight lets you take a long esposure shot
that looks almost as if it was taken in daylight (as
long as no artificial light around).

Conposition wise, only the fence wires behind the car
in some shots were a bit distracting.

Regards

Marko
64 1500