Re: Photography feedback!

To: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Photography feedback!
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:26:10 -0700
Alvin,

After careful review of the pictures and adjustments to the monitors color I
have concluded that I am missing from the drivers seat and that can be the
only reason for such shoddy work!  ;o)  Despite this inadequacy I still like
seeing pictures of the car.

Oh, to answer your question. Pfffff, haven't a clue as I am a tron chaser
and know less about photography than you.

While I am here I got a forcast for you people in the Anaheim, CA.
Don't wash your car as I am pretty sure it is going to rain since I am going
to be at Disney this weekend and my last four trips were made with a poncho.