Solvang Show Stuff

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang Show Stuff
From: Jeff Torres <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 02:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
To all Listers,

  A big Thanks to all of you who have donated a raffle gift to the Fresno DROC
Solvang Meet this year! You know who you are and I will make sure you get props
at the show as well! If you are interested in donating a raffle prize it is not
to late! Get a hold of me and I will be glad to put you down. Solvang 06 is
just around the corner and a check of the weather says its going to be a great
weekend. Hope to see you all out there. I'll be at the Vagabond Inn on thursday
evening. I'll be the one with the Sapphire Blue '66. Stop in and say hi if you
get there early.

  Jeff T.
  Fresno DROC