Re: Photography feedback!

To: alvin gogineni <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Photography feedback!
From: "s.ulrich" <scott8933@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:21:55 -0700
The thing about black is that its defined more by the stuff its
reflecting. So a nice dynamic angle, like the second shot, and a good
strong reflection, like the sunset over the horizon. That could have
been punched up a little by either parking the car so the photoed side
faced the sunset/mountains more, or taking it from an angle that got
more of those reflections in it. Bonus points for getting it so there's
a nice specular highlight on the side to really make it look shiny.

Or you could just do what the advertisers do: just photoshop it in later.

Poke around car manufacturers' websites, there's lots of nice shots of
black cars as examples...