RE: axle replacement

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: axle replacement
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:03:25 +0000
Yeah, I grew up about 70 miles south of you.
Pleasant, but a 5 year old car was a rustbucket.
Often, you still owed money on it...

And your rim experience matches mine-
when you smack a pothole hard,
the wheel gives first.

Now, if somebody runs into you, then maybe THAT
could bend an axle-
and any bearing failure that could heat it enough to let it bend
is terrifying!!!

Toby
Now in Seattle-
the rust won't get you