Canby 06

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Canby 06
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:54:12 EDT
Hi all the Canby show is June 10-11 this year hope to see lots of Roadsters
there. We had 20 last year from as far as BC, lets see if we can get more this
 year.
rich

Hey Folks,

Canby 06 is fast approaching be sure to register  ahead of time so we can
make up the classes for trophies. There will be trophies  for pre-registered
cars
only, registering at the gate will only get you  into the peoples choice
awards.

Go to the web site ( _www.datsunsnw.org_ (http://www.datsunsnw.org/)  ) for
more info and  registration form.

If you have more question's contact the committee  head or e-mail me back!

Looking forward to seeing a huge turnout hope to  see you all there!!

Dave