Need Left Front Fender for my 1968

To: "Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Left Front Fender for my 1968
From: "SCOTT OCCHIUTO" <calabria1922@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:28:52 -0700
I had a bad weekend last week.  Picking my son's car up at the shop and this
poor fellow backed a truck into the front of my 2000 which had just been
stripped of all body work, rust, primer, then was acid washed and had 2 coats
of epoxy primer.  You can now see all the damage that has accumulated the last
40 years.  There were dents everywhere except the left front fender was
perfect.  That HAD to be the one the guy backed into!  The right one had dents
all over it.

I got one estimate to have the fender pulled out, cut, welded, puttied, but it
will never be as sound as a new fender.  Does anyone have a good left fender
for a 68 in Pacific Northwest, Puget Sound area?  I live in the Everett.  I am
probably asking for the impossible, but worth a shot!

Thanks all!

Scott Occhiuto