RE: Need Left Front Fender for my 1968

To: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <Nathan.Ruffcorn@netcare-il.com>,
Subject: RE: Need Left Front Fender for my 1968
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 00:55:19 -0700
When I won the fenders for Mr. Hyde on eBay I had a pair of fenders in Texas
that needed to be in Portland, Oregon.  Several shipping methods were
considered.  We finally settled on Greyhound for $75.00.  The seller went to
his local Nissan dealer and got a fender box to pack the fenders.  They
arrived in perfect condition.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland