Re: datsun roadster mileage

To: Francis Anand <francis67datsun@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: datsun roadster mileage
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:24:03 -0700 (PDT)
Over the past year, there have been more than a
handful of Datsun Roadsters listed on Ebay ,
advertised as low miles (less than 100,000 miles).
Many of these ads are misleading & highly suspect.
Heck, there was even one on ebay within the last week
with an L series engine listed as low original miles.

Now, on the other hand, there are quite a few low mile
cars still out there. However, after 40 years, some
low miles cars may still suffer engine issues if not
stored/maintained properly....

However, I agree with your point. Be suspect about the
low milage cars (especially if you are paying a
premium)without documentation/information.

As you pointed out..Simply reading the numbers on the
odometer doesn't tell the story of how many miles the
car has.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA