Re: Need Left Front Fender for my 1968

To: "Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need Left Front Fender for my 1968
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <Nathan.Ruffcorn@netcare-il.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:27:41 -0500
Scott-
I have a left fender off a 69 that I was planning on putting on ebay.  That
may work for you although you would have to weld up the turn indicator hole.
It straight as far as rust is concerned.  (No rust in the rear bottom
corner). The car it came off of had been repainted and the front valance
seams had been smoothed with bondo.  It would be an excellent candidate to
rework in my opinion.  I'm located in the midwest so shipping costs could be
prohibitive.  I'll take pics and put on ebay in the next couple of weeks if
no one here is interested.

Regards
N Ruffcorn