Re: Cop stories

To: tom@datsun2000.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cop stories
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:03:31 EST
Having refurbished a number of these I can vouch for this  problem. The
clearance between the service screw and the thermo/fuel valve thing  is tight
and
if the float bowl rocks in the rubber mount it can rub. These days  Nissan
would be recalling these cars to fix the problem. This could account for  who
so
many of the service screws are missing. Next time I do a batch of 2000  carbs
I'm going to look real hard at that area and see if I can come up with a  fix
that I like.

keith

In a message dated 12/29/2004 1:13:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,