Re: old pricing

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: old pricing
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:29:39 -0800 (PST)
Adam,
      How was your experiance with those imported Korean pistons...I never
seen, or purchased any or even chinese ones. Are they good? How did they check
out with the machine shop that handled them? Dean

Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net> wrote:
I haven't had to rebuild a Roadster engine, but did recently rebuild a J15
for my PL411. Prices for that engine are still down in the same range as
the prices you quoted ($15 pistons, $35 gasket set, etc.). Granted, the
pistons are from Korea but the other parts were mostly from the US and Japan.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now