Re: Wiring Harness - end connectors

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness - end connectors
From: JRice@koaspeer.com
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:14:57 -0500
Larry,

What are you looking for exactly? What year? Are you looking for a full
wire harness or a section? I have one that I am pulling off of my 69 right
now (Really a '68 straight fuse box),
not great shape but I could let you have it cheap, and that I will be
replacing with a '69 that
I purchased on E Bay. Also I have one on my '69 that I  will be pulling off
down the road but I am having
shorting problems with it. Fuse box is fried ect..

Ralleye offers them but a little high in $$.
http://www.datsunroadster.com/

Thanks,

 Jeff

1600  '66
1600  '69
1600  '69

                      "Dziuba, Larry"

                      <LarryD@pengrowth.com>            To:
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
                      Sent by:                          cc:

                      owner-datsun-roadsters@aut        Fax to:

                      ox.team.net                       Subject:  Wiring
Harness - end connectors

                      11/20/2003 07:06 PM

                      Please respond to "Dziuba,

                      Larry"

Does anyone remember which vendor sells these for the harnesses in our
roadsters?  Thanks in advance.  Larry.