Re: old pricing

To: twalter@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: old pricing
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:41:11 -0800 (PST)
   To customers, vendors and manufacturers: There was some question at the
recent California SEMA show that I was no longer in business. I am known
domestically as Fairlady Products, Internationally as Dr. Datsun and here on
the web as datsunparts.com.
    Not only am I still in business, but have recently moved, expanded and
created a retail outlet with over a 1/4 million dollars worth of new roadster
parts inventory on display and available for immediate delivery.
    From what we have seen so far, our walk in sales will have increased 30
percent this year as compared to last year! (see a video of our new shop at the
bottom of the scroll bar in our web-site).
    Welcome one and all to our showroom!!! Thanks again!! We appreciate your
support and for making it possible to serve you...Now for nearly 15 years. Dean

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now