RE: Side Marker Lights

To: "'John Atchison'" <jda@srv.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Side Marker Lights
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:59:41 +1030
Hi list,
I agree, if the external lens is OK perhaps replace the internals.
I replaced the rotted out tin lamp housings on the fron fenders of my
510 with some plastic ducting, heat bent and bonded into a boat shape.
Fitted a modern plastic lamp holder and VIOLA, they will NEVER rust
out again!
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - at home, waiting patiently!
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.