RE: Side Marker Lights

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Side Marker Lights
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:08:22 -0800
A little new technology may be in order ????
I haven't tried this myself,
but it seems that it should be very easy to mount
a new style LED bulb/socket inside your stock teardrop side marker....

Should be plenty of room inside with the existing corroded socket removed.

You can have modern functionality and preserve the original Datsun style!

John Atchison
Idaho Falls, Idaho
69 2000
67 SR20DET