Re: Interesting Carb Problem

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Interesting Carb Problem
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:38:38 -0500
The cable was one of the first things I checked. I lubed it up and
reinserted it. That would be too easy to fix the problem :(

Things never seem to be that easy.

I also oiled all the linkages and even took off the shaft which is on the
1600 manifold and lubed that sucker up also.

I checked the NOS carb bodies against my old bodies and everything seems
just fine. Go figure.

Mike