Re: San Diego Burning - Update

To: "Carolyn&PaulGabriel" <heyace@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: San Diego Burning - Update
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:18:25 -0500
Looking at the news stories and seeing satellite photos makes my jaw drop.
It's truly unfortunate about all the destruction and especially the lives
lost.

I hope that all the fires  were not set by humans - if they can be called
that - as it would be an even greater tragedy.

I hope that everyone effected remains safe - material items can be replaced
no matter how valuable and dear they may be to the owners and the memories
will always be there. There will be another day to replace some of what was
lost.

Mike