Re: San Diego Burning - Update

To: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego Burning - Update
From: Carolyn&PaulGabriel <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:03:23 -0800
Dennis & All listers

I am sorry to report that Barrie's house is gone!  BURNT to the ground.
  I stopped by to check in him and Diane yesterday and was absolutely
crushed!  Everything was a total loss.  His beautiful
roadster,jeep,jag, new & old motorcycles workshop, EVERYTHING! gone!
I spoke with him this morning and they were just able to get out with a
flashlight and there cell phone, NOTHING ELSE!.  He is doing as best as
someone can do that has just survived such devastation.  My heart goes
out to them.
Please, if you know him, send me an email and I'll give you my address
so that you can send condolences and I'll be sure that he gets them.
He will be contacting me again as soon as they get settled.

Paul(heyace)Gabriel