Re: San Diego Burning - Update

To: Carolyn&PaulGabriel <heyace@cox.net>, Dennis Currington
Subject: Re: San Diego Burning - Update
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:40:08 -0500
I'm very sorry to hear that news!    I'm definately happy
to hear that Barrie and family are safe and sound, but
definately a heartbreaker to hear about his house, cars
and everything!

Is there anything we (as in the List) can do to help??   I
know it will take a bit of time to get insurance and
emergency monies into the area, so anyone in the area want
to manage a "Relief" fund to help those who may be in
immediate need?  Or any other donations?   This might be a
List for Datsun Roadsters, but without the PEOPLE who
drive these unique cars, they are nothing...  I'll help
however I can!  You all are my second family!

And for the rest of you in the San Diego fire area...
please keep yourselves safe and sound!  For those of you
not directly in the fire danger, donate something to help
the firefighters... Gatoraid, coolers, whatever you can.
 I know that helped the firefighters in Colorado last year
during the nasty wildfire season!

Stay safe!
Eric Frisbee