Re: aluminum polishing

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: aluminum polishing
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:19:28 -0500
Keith,

Plastic media is OK but glass beads will leave a rough texture. I was warned
by my friend who owned the blasting cabinet but I did it for the hell of it.
My rad supports and 4 extra used aluminum brake drums came out great as did
a manifold.

The valve cover also didn't fair too well but it didn't look that bad.

Although what you said may be true I still don't recommend it.

Mike