aluminum polishing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: aluminum polishing
From: linob@sentex.net
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:38:35 -0500
Hi All,

Just wanted to let the list know that I've re-subscribed using my home e-mail
address (above) A couple of weeks ago, I found myself 're-structured' out my
job and had to walk away from my work computer and my electronic contacts. I
want to apologise for cutting off communication so abruptly - there was a few
listers who had contacted me off list with advice and information with my
challenge of getting SRL-00016 back on the road. I managed to almost get it
running last week end - it's first signs of life in over 20 years. I got it to
crank, but it stubbornly wouldn't run.I ran out of day light and it was too
cold
to continue, so I'll try again when things warm up a bit. The fact that I'm in-
between careers has afforded me more wrenching time, which is probably all I
can afford for a while. Either way, a temporary set-back.

I'm glad to be back to banter of the list - I've missed it over the past 2
weeks

Cheers, and happey roadstering to friends in southern climes,and happy
hibernating to fellow northerners

Lino Baggio
SRL-00016 - almost alive (again)
SPL-17489 w/U20 solexs