running brake lines

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: running brake lines
From: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:08:49 -0800
hi all,

another question on brake lines. I pulled the metal line that I was having
problems with. all the lines come off the switch and then run into the recess
above the tranny and behind the engine (hope that makes sense. if you look at
your lines you will know what I mean.). anyway, is there a reason I cannot
just come off the switch valve near the battery on the firewall and run
straight cross under the master cylinder and then down to the driver side
rubber brake line? it make it easier to install.

thx,

mike