Re: aluminum polishing

To: Fred Schroeder <roadster2@texoma.net>
Subject: Re: aluminum polishing
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:10:24 -0600 (CST)
On a similar subject, has anyone had their valve covers, intake manifolds,
or carb bodies clear anodized? It seems that once the polishing is done
that a clean anodizing coating would keep things looking really nice for
much longer than the normal coating that is put on aluminum after
polishing.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA