Re: OT-ebay ettiquet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT-ebay ettiquet
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:46:01 -0500
Funny....

Somethings I will buy at last moment... sitting there watching the
clock! Normally EAPG (Early American Pattern Glass).  Never fails,
I'll get distracted and forget to bid!

Recently I was after some R16 parts... noticed a fellow list member
bidded on the same item. Didn't bid. Hmm, same item came up again,
so I was ready to bid on it... what same list member AGAIN? Finally
realized they are stock piling the parts! DANG!

Also on bidding, I am rarely sniped... if the current bid is $30,
and I feel it it is worth $80.... I'll bid $80 on it! Sure enough
it sits there at $30 all week, suddenly hits $37 before closing and
I am still high bidder.

Tom

P.S. twalter311 on eBay.... easy to spot my bidding! Points to
the list member who knew I would sign up on the mailing list when
she spotted me bidding on roadsters!!! :)