Re: jerky jaunt 2

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, plhbauman@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: jerky jaunt 2
From: Bspark47@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:20:59 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/02 10:15:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vlaury@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 Don't see much action at chain restaurants up here. Small, older joints get
 the clubs. In Eagle Rock, we've got Jim's Burgers (Circa 1960). The last
 Saturday of each month the local club, "The Eagle Rockin Rollers" (I kid you
 not) have their meet and meat of Detroit Iron. >>

Fuddruckers in Pasadena hosts a whole flock o' car nuts on Saturday
afternoons and evenings....mostly 'murican ahrn, but now and again some of us
with furrin cars sneak in, too....keeps 'em on their toes:).The only real
criterion is that the cars should be pre-73 (which shouldn't be a problem in
this crowd).

Bill