jerky jaunt 2

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: jerky jaunt 2
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:18:43 -0700
We took a trip up Ortega Highway on the first summery day of the year and
what a day! High 70s, low 80s. We cruised up PCH to Dana Point and cut back
up north to Ortega Highway. A dash up the twisties with a rest stop at the
jerky store--yes, we bought some--then up to the summit roadhouse to gawk at
the hang gliders and the panorama below. We had a great time.

Pam and I wanted to try and set up a evening run for those in OC and
surroundings interested, perhaps through Silverado Canyon on a Friday or
Saturday nite. Stop at Angelo's burger joint in Anaheim for something to eat
and home. The canyon at night is cool and fun and fast. Could be something
to look into all through the hot summer. What the heck, the beast is running
good enough to risk an LA or San Diego county night run. Cool evening
breezes, fast cars and burgers. Am I leaving anything out? Oh yeah, good
friends to share the experience with!

Posted some pics on picturtrail. Enjoy.

I want to thank Phil Hall and Brad Holmes for the SEROC/Road Atlanta shirts.

www.picturetrail.com/bauman311

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600