Re: jerky jaunt 2

To: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: jerky jaunt 2
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 22:04:52 -0700
>Linda wrote - What no Sonic Drive-In? The place to see and be seen

>>Paul Wrote  - Sonic in OC is deader than disco. It's Woodie's and Angelo's
down here if you want fries with your old car fix.

Don't see much action at chain restaurants up here. Small, older joints get
the clubs. In Eagle Rock, we've got Jim's Burgers (Circa 1960). The last
Saturday of each month the local club, "The Eagle Rockin Rollers" (I kid you
not) have their meet and meat of Detroit Iron.

Sonic, which is about 2 miles away is nowhere's ville.