RE: In defense of the Miata

To: "'Roadster'" <roadster@texoma.net>
Subject: RE: In defense of the Miata
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 07:53:07 -0800
Ok, here goes. I DO NOT LIKE MIATA'S. The car does nothing for me. When I
look at a car, I need
to have certain "impressions" of it. Ferrari Testarossas have it, Roadsters
have it, Old Willys
Jeeps have it. They "sound" right. Miatas are like support hose while your
pregnant.
Roadsters are like a garter and silk stockings. And the New Z's backseat
does not appear
to be properly designed. I'd like to see an after market re-config on that
one.
I just have fond memories of Roadsters and 240's.

Pamela Bauman
Future 1600 Owner
SOCALROC