Re: Wheel Question

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Wheel Question
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:04:23 -0400
Ditto that last comment.  Aftermarket wheels from 1st generation Z cars
('70-78) work great.  Our Shelby wheels, pulled from a Z bone yard in Fort
Worth Texas are vintage and look awesome!  No fitment problems whatsoever,
other than simply buying a set of chrome lugs--$18 for all 16 and not hard
to find.
Alex