Re: Wheel Question

To: <Jaykp@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Question
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:40:06 -0400
I am not an authority but do know that the offset is different for Z wheels
which brings them out further so there may be some interference problems
running tires wider than 185s for the early cars and 195s for the later cars
but of course that depends on the brand of tires,   profile, brand of wheels
and style  and the condition of the rear springs. I run Appliance slotted
dishes which I bought off a Z more than 20 years ago and 185/65/14 tires.

Libres are a great fit but hard and $$$$$ to get, they are also only 5.5"
wide.

Mike