67 .5 Visors

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 .5 Visors
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 04:45:35 -0400
List,

    If anyone is unsatisfied with my parts I will return your investment. I
am a positive person and a honest person. I have these good quality parts
that I hoped someone could use. That is all. As far as the price goes that
is up to the individual and digression of the people involved. Comments to
that effect should be personal.
   I own two Datsuns. I have dealings with many people on this list and
venders. I enjoy the people and the cars and don't want to hurt anyone or
be hurt. There is no reason for anyone to disrespect anybody. Please end
this conversation and lets move on.

Sincerely, Nick.